Login to Secure Access
- Enter your Windows User Name, Password, and a valid Tokencode in the screen that appears.
- Once logged in, click on the folder "D-H Applications."
- Click on the icon to open the application.
- The application you selected will open in a new window.
It is important to remember that when you click on an icon, the program will run in the background. This means you cannot see it from your browser as it is loading. If you click on the icon multiple times thinking that it is not loading, you will get an error. To prevent the error:
- Click on the icon once.
- Minimize your browser window.
- Wait for the program to load.
You will not be able to cut and paste between files that are open on your computer and files that are open in Secure Access. Through Secure Access, you can access files that are located in your H, I, or other network drives. You can also access your email through Secure Access.