About After Hours
After Hours provides Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth College employees with opportunities to get acquainted and participate in social, recreational, and cultural activities. After Hours events are open to all employees, partners, and families.
After Hours is a program jointly sponsored by the Human Resources Departments of Dartmouth College and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon).
The latest information is posted on this site, and also distributed via email. Follow these instructions to be added to the listserv:
- Log into Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Click on options in the upper right hand corner. Choose "See all options".
- Click Groups. A listing of all groups you belong to will appear under the heading "Public groups I belong to".
- Click Join for a list of all available listserv groups.
- Type "After.Hours" in the search box. Click enter.
- Select After.Hours and click Join.
- You will receive a confirmation message that you have successfully joined. After Hours messages will now be delivered to your inbox.
Additional Dartmouth College sponsored events can be found on the Dartmouth College website.