LWWW Employee Yoga Class
Increase strength, flexibility and balance with this 50-minute Hatha yoga class. Flowing sequences are built around primary poses, including balancing postures, variations of sun salutations and strength-building poses. Class ends with a final relaxation/meditation (savasana). Pranayama (breath work) will be introduced, as well as various methods of meditation/mindfulness.
Cost: Purchase 10-class punch card for $10 in advance.
- Available at the DHMC Dining Room or East Mall Café during normal hours
- Cash or debit/credit card accepted
- All participants MUST register with Live Well/Work Well by completing the new LWWW/CCBA registration form available on the internet OR before class at the L5 Fitness Space.
- All classes are for all levels. If a class seems too hard or too easy for you, discuss with your instructor and he/she will modify the exercises for you.
- Instructors may change, as needed, without notice.
- Class schedule may be modified, based on level of participation.
- Sign in legibly on the attendance sheet every time you go to class!
- You must punch your card every time you go to class (no exceptions)! If you do not have your punch card the instructor or LWWW has the right to not allow you to attend class.
Questions? 650-5950 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Employee Events