Wednesday October 9, 2013
5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Organization: For Employees
Location: DHMC, Level 5 Fitness Space
A wonderful, therapeutic yoga class designed for all ages and fitness levels. This is an excellent way to increase strength and flexibility in mind, body and spirit.
Class led by CCBA instructor: Linda Churchill
· Fees: Purchase 10-class punch card (cash or check) for $10 in advance through Live Well/Work Well. These can be purchased from our LWWW Administrative Offices, Level 3, DHMC, during the hours of 9a-4p, Monday through Friday.
· All classes are for all levels. If a class seems too hard or too easy for you, discuss with your instructor and he/she will modify the exercises for you.
· Instructors may change as needed without notice.
· Class schedule may be modified, based on level of participation.
· Cancellations: In the event we need to cancel a class, due to snow, sickness, etc. signs will be posted at the main level 3 East entrance and also at the Level 5 Fitness Area as soon as we are made aware of the need. Registered class participants will receive an email notification in advance, when possible.
To participate, pre-registration is required:
· Complete the LWWW Fitness Class Registration 2013-2014 form.
· Purchase your 10-class pass at the LWWW administrative office.
Enjoy the classes!