Our main objective is to improve and maintain the health and well-being of Dartmouth-Hitchcock employees and their families by creating a supportive culture which provides access to resources and services that motivate, encourage and promote healthy lifestyles and foster resilience.
Learn More About Live Well/Work Well
- Live Well/Work Well Services
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene
- Occurence Reporting
- Employee Feedback
Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
Introducing a new primary care option for D-H employees and their adult dependents: Live Well/Work Well Primary Care. This new option located in Lebanon offers a coordinated, team approach to primary care with a focus on the employee and their specific needs and resources as a D-H worker. Learn more.