Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The DHMC Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a benefit provided by the Hospital and Clinic for all physicians and staff (full-time, part-time, temporary, volunteers, retirees) and family members (including significant others and domestic partners). We can help with a variety of difficulties, such as family relationships, emotional or psychological well-being, and/or work-related issues.
Employees/family members may contact the program directly; a supervisor may suggest using the EAP; a friend, family member, coworker, or health care provider may also refer employees/family members to the EAP.
What Does the Employee Assistance Program Offer?
- Confidential and free counseling services
- Up to six visits per issue per year
- Referrals when extended counseling or support is needed, or when there are medical, legal or financial problems
- Facilitation of evaluations for psychiatric medications
Additional Services Include:
- Consultations for administrators and supervisors around any topic that impacts the workplace.
- Work with departments or sections when there have been critical incidents (such as the death of a co-worker), and/or when a physician/staff member is returning from a leave of absence, and/or during times of increased stress.
- Referral resources (e.g., mental health providers, attorneys, community agencies, support groups).
- DHMC EAP Online Presentations
- Live Well/Work Well Classes
Nights, Weekends, Holidays
The KGA Employee Assistance Program (KGA EAP) provides backup for the DHMC Employee Assistance Program on nights, weekends, and holidays. Call (800) 648-9557.
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Improvement Program (HIP)
- Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Safety & Environmental Programs
- Workability Program
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback