MindStrength - Mindfulness Training
Facilitated by Certified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) teachers, these six-week programs have been designed to help you build skills to strengthen your mind.
Join us and learn how to:
- Incorporate mindfulness practices into the workday
- Recognize and lessen the power of destructive self–talk
- Decrease reactivity and impulsivity
- Develop the habit to pause, reflect, and respond
- Cultivate attentive listening and dialogue skills
- BONUS: Nursing CEUs available (9 contact hours)
Participants will be willing to engage in mindfulness meditation practice in class and independently via guided recorded meditations.
Min/Max required participants: 10-25
Contact us if this program sounds right for you or your team.
Series for 2018 to be scheduled.
Contact HIP for more information. 603.650.5950 or Livewellworkwell@hitchcock.org
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback