Many of our employees report problems with sleep. Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Difficulty getting to sleep
- Waking up too early
- Waking up feeling un-rested
- Daytime sleepiness
- Trouble concentrating
Poor quality and/or lack of sleep can create many difficulties in our lives.
The Live Well/Work Well program offers coaching for employees and their family members who are having sleep difficulties. Call (603) 650-5900 to schedule an appointment.
Use these tools to evaluate your sleep:
When we sleep well, we live well; when we live well, we work well.
For more information:
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Improvement Program (HIP)
- Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Safety & Environmental Programs
- Workability Program
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback