Ambassadors are key players who help promote a positive work culture by communicating wellness information from Live Well/Work Well (LWWW) to all DH employees. Ambassadors help LWWW to understand the specific well-being needs of D-H employees.
Ambassadors will get the word out about wellness programs and the many wellness resources available across the D-H system.
Participation is Key
- Be recognized as your department’s Wellness Ambassador
- Communicate wellness information between LWWW and your team.
- Invite LWWW staff to your team meetings & events to present wellness information
- Influence the culture of health in your department:
- Participate in wellness programs
- Be creative and engaging when sharing the wellness information (ideas below)
- order healthy food/drinks for meetings
- create a wellness bulletin board/newsletter
- arrange walking meetings/groups
- lead stretch breaks
- Communicate with Live Well/Work Well and let us know what you are doing, so we can share it to inspire other workgroups.
How do I become a Wellness Ambassador?
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Improvement Program (HIP)
- Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Safety & Environmental Programs
- Workability Program
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback