You can earn up to $300 in Wellness Rewards by completing the activities below.
- $100 - Participate in at least one HealthTrails Challenge (Winter or Spring)
Choose up to two of the following activities for an additional $200 in rewards:
- $100 – Completion of an online Delta Dental Health Risk Assessment (March 01, 2015 through March 31, 2015).
- $100 - Attendance in at least two hours of health improvement classes (educational or fitness-related)
- $100 - Participation in one physical fitness community event or league
- $100 - Completion of HealthTrails™, a six-week online health challenge
Winter Challenge 1: February 1 - March 14 – register at www.livewell.healthtrails.com
Spring Challenge 2: March 20 - April 30 - Registration will be open March 18 - April 10.
Download the Wellness Activity Verification Form (PDF).
- Direct questions about the 2015 Wellness Rewards program to Benefits 653-1400.
- For questions about programs and services offered through our employee wellness offices that support earning rewards contact Live Well/Work Well 650-5900, option 5.
Health Plans works to assist Wellness Reward participants in managing earned Wellness Rewards. Go to the Health Plans Wellness Tracker. You will be asked for your employee ID # to log in.
Please note: Additional activities completed after you have received the Wellness Rewards maximum of $300 will not be displayed in the Participation History chart found on the WellnessTracker site.
Earned rewards will be distributed to benefit-eligible active employees based on the following date:
- All Wellness Rewards activities completed by April 30, 2015 and submitted to Health Plans on or before May 10, 2015 will be paid on June 26, 2015.
- Employees hired after March 30, 2015 are not eligible for Wellness Rewards in 2015.
- You must be an active, benefit-eligible employee at the time of the payout to receive the reward.
- Live Well/Work Well Services
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- D-H Keene
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback