- Wellness Rewards flyer (PDF)
Wellness Rewards provide an opportunity for D-H benefit-eligible active employees to earn up to $300 for participation in approved health and wellness activities. Wellness Rewards period is January 1 to August 31, 2014.
- You can earn $100 for participating in an onsite biometric screening and completing the Health Behavior Questionnaire (HBQ). Click here for the list of screening dates and locations across the D-H system.
- You are free to choose any of the following activities to add up to $200.
- $100 - LWWW personalized health/lifestyle coaching; includes initial visit plus 30-day follow up
- $100 - Attendance in at least two health improvement classes (educational or fitness related)
- $100 - Participation in one physical fitness community event or organized league
- $100 - Completion of HealthTrails™, a six-week online health challenge; available January-February, March-April and June-July. You may complete two separate challenges and be rewarded $100 for each.
Wednesday Wellness Webinars
Open to all employees. Classes are designed to increase knowledge and understanding of local D-H Live Well/Work Well resources and goals and support healthful living. Join us! Classes run May 7 to July 30, 2014 from 7:15-8:00 am or 12:15-1:00 pm. More information.
Track Your Activities
Health Plans, Inc. has a Wellness Rewards portal that will keep track of your wellness activities. Visit www.healthplansinc.com/D-H. The site will reflect 2014 Wellness Rewards earnings beginning in March.
If you participate in the following two activities, your participation will be automatically reported to Health Plans, Inc. and uploaded into your Wellness Rewards tracking portal:
- Biometric screening and Health Behavior Questionnaire
- HealthTrails™ challenge
If you participate in any of the following activities, you must complete a Wellness Activity Verification form:
- LWWW personalized health/lifestyle coaching with 30-day follow-up
- Two Health Improvement classes (educational or fitness related)
- One physical fitness community event or organized league
All activities must be reported to Health Plans by August 31, 2014, with the exception of the Biometric Screening and Health Behavior Questionnaire, which is due May 31, 2014.
If you are a benefit-eligible active employee, you may receive Wellness Rewards upon verification of completion of defined Wellness Rewards Activities.
Wellness Reward payments will be made on July 25, 2014 and in October (date to be announced).
- If you have a current and active Health Savings Account (HSA) with Health Equity, your Wellness Reward will be deposited into your account. Please note: in the event that the wellness reward deposit will cause you to exceed the maximum contribution limits set by the IRS, you will be contacted by Human Resources.
- If you do not have an HSA, your reward will be dispersed as a taxable cash payment.
- All Wellness Reward Activities completed and submitted to Health Plans, Inc. on or before May 31, 2014 will be paid on July 25, 2014.
- All Wellness Reward Activities completed June 1 – August 31, 2014 will be paid October 31, 2014.
What qualifies as a Health and Wellness Activity?
Courses, workshops and activities must be intended for personal well-being and cannot be combined with other employer requirements (example: BLS or ACLS required classes). Programs eligible for reimbursement through Health Plans, Inc. are not eligible for Wellness Rewards. Health and wellness activities, courses, workshops, events must fall into one of the following categories:
- Smoking Cessation
- Nutrition Education
- Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Physical Activity
- Community Endurance Events: 5K & 10K races, fundraising walks, etc.
LWWW will be providing weekly wellness webinars starting in May.
For more information, see the 2014 Wellness Rewards FAQ (PDF).
Contact Your Local Live Well/Work Well Office
- D-H Community Group Practices - Denise Biron: (603) 296-5547
- D-H Keene - Jennifer Begley: (603) 354-5454 ext. 3801
- D-H Lebanon - Phone: (603) 650-5900, firstname.lastname@example.org