Access your H: and I: drives
After you login to Secure Access you will be able to access files stored in your network drives.
Access your H: drive
To access the files in your H: drive, click on 'My Files' in D-H Applications.
The files you have saved to your H: drive will appear in a new window.
Map your I: drive(s)
Follow these steps to map a shared drive.
- From the D-H Applications folder, click on 'Network Drives'.
- The Map Drives dialog box opens
- Click 'Add Department Share'
- In 'Drive Letter', click I:
- In Departments Share, click on your department's shared folder. If you can't find the share you need, ask a colleague or contact the IS Help Desk
- Close the Map Drive dialog
- Return to MyFiles to work with the content of your I: drive
Find a File on your H: drive
To find a file when you are in your H: drive, use the Windows Explorer search feature as follows:
- Double click on the drive you want to search. (In this example, we will be searching the H: drive.)
- Enter your search term in the search box at the upper-right of the window. Note that not only can you search on specific terms, but you can also search for a date or range of dates the file has been modified. Just click on the Date modified: button to select a date or range of dates.