Access your H: and I: drives
After you login to Secure Access you will be able to access files stored in your network drives.
Access your H drive
To access the files in your H drive, click on 'My Files' in D-H Applications.
The files you have saved to your H drive will appear in a new window.
Map your I drive(s)
Follow these steps to map a shared drive.
- From the D-H Applications folder, click on the 'Utilities' folder.
- Next, click on 'Network Drives'.
- A pop-up window similar to the image below will appear. There are three options:
- Add Department Share
- Add Friends of Share
- Remove Drive
If you click 'Add Department Share' or 'Add Friends of Share' you will be presented with two drop down menus (see image below):
- Drive Letter: click on the arrow to the right of the Drive Letter to reveal your options. Use your mouse to click on the Drive Letter you wish to map.
- Departments Share: click on the arrow to the right of the Department Share to reveal your options. Use your mouse to click on the Department Share you wish to map.
Once you have made your selections click 'Map Drive'. After you have finished, close the Mapped Drives popup.
Now go back to D-H Applications and click on My Files. The drives you just mapped will appear there.
Find a File on your H: Drive
To find a file when you are in your H: drive, use the Windows Explorer search feature as follows:
- Double click on the drive you want to search. (In this example, we will be searching the H: drive.)
- Enter your search term in the search box at the upper-right of the window. Note that not only can you search on specific terms, but you can also search for a date or range of dates the file has been modified. Just click on the Date modified: button to select a date or range of dates.