D-H Applications provide quick and easy access to frequently used resources for Dartmouth-Hitchcock employees.
Opening D-H Applications from the Start menu
- Select the Start menu at the lower left corner of your computer screen.
- Select All Programs.
The D-H Enterprise Applications folder appears in the list.
- Select D-H Enterprise Applications to open the folder and view the list of available programs.
Opening D-H Applications from the Status Area
The Status Area is located at the lower right side of your computer screen.
- Double-click the Citrix Receiver icon, as shown below.
The Citrix Storefront window appears.
- Select the Apps option at the top of the window.
The list of D-H Applications appears.
- Double-click the application that you'd like to open.
Note: This option is only available if you are using a "managed" or work-issued computer or device. To access D-H Applications from an "unmanaged" or personal computer or device, see Secure Access.