Occupational Medicine offers services to improve, monitor, and maintain the health of our employees. Our services are offered to current employees, candidates for employment at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, and external clients.
For questions about Occupational Medicine activities or services, please call us at 603-653-3849.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Drug screens
- FAA exams
- Independent medical exams
- Medical surveillance exams
- Pre-employment exams
- Work injury evaluations and treatment
- Assistance with claims
- Injury management and treatment
- Permanent impairment rating assistance