- The City Express, Keene’s Bus for Everyone, provides public transportation in the City of Keene. The service operates Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Onsite shuttle service is offered at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
- Manchester Transit Authority provides mass transit service for the Manchester community, including Route 1, with service to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic and VA hospital.
Upper Valley (DHMC)
- Advance Transit: A free bus service for commuters in the Upper Valley region of Vermont and New Hampshire
- MOOver!: Provides two DHMC Express routes that travel between the Exit 6 Park & Ride and Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Dartmouth Coach: Operates daily service between Hanover, Lebanon, and New London, New Hampshire, and Boston South Station and Logan Airport
- Tri-Valley Transit: Provides transportation services for the public to the northern and central regions of Vermont