Employee Assistance Program
Balancing work and family life is a challenge. The Anthem EAP program is designed to offer services to all Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Physicians and Staff (fulltime, part-time, temporary, volunteers, retirees) and Family Members (including domestic partners, extended family, significant others).
We can help with a variety of difficulties -- family relationships, emotional or physical well-being, or work-related issues.
Employees/family members may contact the program directly; a supervisor may suggest using the EAP; a friend, family member, coworker, or healthcare provider may also refer employees/family members to the EAP.
What does the Employee Assistance Program offer?
- Confidential and free counseling services
- Six visits per issue per year
- 24/7 phone consultation (800) 647-9151
- Referrals when extended counseling or support is needed or when there are medical, legal or financial problems
- AnthemEAP.com, an online library of tools, forms, calculators, locators, access to services, worksheets ... and a variety of articles to assist you with situations affecting your work and life.