Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The DHMC Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a benefit provided by the Hospital and Clinic for all physicians and staff (full-time, part-time, temporary, volunteers, retirees) and family members (including significant others and domestic partners). We can help with a variety of difficulties, such as family relationships, emotional or psychological well-being, and/or work-related issues.
Employees/family members may contact the program directly; a supervisor may suggest using the EAP; a friend, family member, coworker, or health care provider may also refer employees/family members to the EAP.
To make an appointment, call 650-5819, or email: email@example.com
What Does the Employee Assistance Program Offer?
- Confidential and free counseling services
- Up to six visits per issue per year
- Referrals when extended counseling or support is needed, or when there are medical, legal or financial problems
- Facilitation of evaluations for psychiatric medications
Additional Services Include:
- Consultations for administrators and supervisors around any topic that impacts the workplace.
- Work with departments or sections when there have been critical incidents (such as the death of a co-worker), and/or when a physician/staff member is returning from a leave of absence, and/or during times of increased stress.
- Referral resources (e.g., mental health providers, attorneys, community agencies, support groups).
- DHMC EAP Online Presentations
- Live Well/Work Well Classes
Nights, Weekends, Holidays
The KGA Employee Assistance Program (KGA EAP) provides after-hours telephonic backup for the DHMC Employee Assistance Program on nights, weekends, and holidays.
Call (800) 648-9557
KGA provides employees (and their household family members) with confidential, 24/7 telephone access to professional counselors who will assess needs, provide counseling and support, and connect employees with the appropriate specialists and/or community resources. Six face-to-face sessions are offered through a referral to a provider in the community.
Additional Resources through KGA, Inc.
KGA also offers telephonic and online resources including:
- Legal assistance – a 30-minute consultation with an attorney
- Financial consultation – a 90-minute consultation with a financial advisor
- Parenting, elder care, stress reduction and other topics of interest
To schedule an appointment, or for D-H login access information:
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Care Express
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback