Introducing some form of enjoyable, regular exercise into your lifestyle can have multiple positive effects on your health and well being.
Most people agree: when you're active, you just feel better. Setting achievable goals for yourself, tracking your activity and progress, and celebrating your successes may help you stay motivated.
- We offer a $200 rebate through HPI for regular health club users.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Plan Fitness Benefit form (PDF)
- Lebanon Area Fitness Opportunities (PDF)
At Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon)
- Fitness Rooms
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- Health & Wellness Coaching
- 8 Weeks to a New You
- Learn more about the Health Improvement Program (HIP)
23 and 1/2 hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
This a visual whiteboard lecture given by Dr. Mike Evans. Dr. Evans is founder of the Health Design Lab at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, an Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Public Health at the University of Toronto, and a staff physician at St. Michael's Hospital.
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback