Becoming a Member of the Live Well/Work Well Fitness Rooms
Membership is free and open to all D-H Lebanon staff, including House staff, volunteers, retirees and onsite DMS staff. Access is dependent upon work location. Third-year medical students in rotation may also receive access.
The fitness rooms are not open to employee friends, significant others or family members. Special membership privileges may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Fitness Room Locations and Hours of Operation
- Faulkner Building, Level 2: Open 24 hours a day. Membership is available to onsite Lebanon staff, House Staff, Volunteers, Retirees, Colburn Hill staff, and on-site DMS staff.
- Novell Building, Level 1: Open to D-H Centerra Park employees. Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. D-H staff with ID badge access to the Novell Building may use the room from 5:30 am to 7 pm.
- Heater Road Building, Level 1: Open to all Heater Road & North LaBombard Road D-H employees. Monday through Friday, 5:30 am to 8 pm.
All eligible employees must apply for membership. To apply, please print the Fitness Room Access Forms Packet (PDF) and complete the forms in the packet.
Send the completed forms to the Live Well/Work Well administrative office, Level 2 Main Campus, or fax them to 650-4881. You can also email them to email@example.com. Upon receipt of these forms and processing time, members will receive room access information.
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Care Express
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback