Becoming a Member of the Live Well/Work Well Fitness Rooms
Membership is free and open to all D-H Lebanon staff, including House staff, volunteers, retirees and onsite DMS staff. Access is dependent upon work location. Third-year medical students in rotation may also receive access.
The fitness rooms are not open to employee friends, significant others or family members. Special membership privileges may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Fitness Room Locations & Hours of Operation
- Faulkner Building, Level 2: Open 24 hours a day. Membership is available to onsite Lebanon staff, House Staff, Volunteers, Retirees, Colburn Hill staff, and on-site DMS staff.
- Novell Building, Level 1: Open to D-H Centerra Park employees. Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. D-H staff with ID badge access to the Novell Building may use the room from 5:30 am to 7 pm.
- Heater Road Building, Level 1: Open to all Heater Road & North LaBombard Road D-H employees. Monday through Friday, 5:30 am to 8 pm.
All eligible employees must apply for membership. Please print and complete the following forms:
- Are You Ready to Exercise (PDF)
Include the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) and the Physician's Medical Release, if necessary.
- Informed Consent Form (PDF)
Send completed forms to the Live Well/Work Well administrative office, Heater Road; or fax them to 650-3662. Upon receipt of these forms and processing time, members will receive room access information.
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Improvement Program (HIP)
- Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Safety & Environmental Programs
- Workability Program
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback