Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's Health Improvement Program (HIP) provides a team of certified health coaches that support the health improvement goals and well-being needs of D-H employees (physicians and staff) on an individual and group basis.
Our educational programs encourage healthful choices that support personal well-being from the "whole person" perspective, targeting needs in the areas of physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and lifestyle health.
- Recipe of the Month
- Healthy Eating Webinars
- Nutrition Health Coaching
- Farm Stand/CSA Delivery
- Movement of the Month
- Fitness Room Access
- Fitness Coaching
- Activity Challenges
- Art at Work
- Well-being Tip of the Month
- Sleep Coaching
- Mindfulness Activities
- Mindful Moment of the Month
- Employee Assistance Program
- FREE Health Coaching
- Personalized support for employees, family members, and work teams
- See our brochure (PDF) for more information regarding our services or visit the wellness portal.
ManageWell is your Live Well/Work Well (LWWW) employee wellness portal! For wellness webinars, tips, trackers, challenges and resources, log on to your D-H ManageWell account:
To Log-on: The ManageWell portal is accessible IN and OUT of the D-H network. To register, you will need your employee ID number.
- Employees: Use your D-H employee ID with the prefix DH (e.g., If your D-H ID is 012345, then enter DH012345).
- Significant Others: YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER can “Sign Up” by using your ID# and your birthdate.
Learn more about the Live Well/Work Well health and wellness coaches.
- Email email@example.com
- D-H North: call (603) 650-5950
- CGP: call (603) 296-5547
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback