Links to Local Races
- Upper Valley HEAL Calendar of Events
- Running in the USA:
- Upper Valley Running Club
- Run NH
- Monadnock Regional Milers
- Earth Day Loop Trail Walk at DHMC - Lebanon, NH, April 22, 10 am to 5 pm
- Spring Into Summer Couch to 5K program
- 8 Weeks to a New You
We encourage you to check in the newspaper’s sports section and with your local recreation departments for information about other local events and leagues.
Grow Your Own Veggies
- Community Garden at DHMC 2015 (PDF) lots available
- Learn how to grown your own veggies - "How to Grow Your Own Veggies in 15 Minutes a Day: Organic Gardening Made Easy" with Henry Homeyer.
Links to Local Resources
- Upper Valley HEAL - Check out the Town Resources link and the Toolkits!
- Upper Valley Trails
- Co-op Culinary Learning Center At the Lebanon Co-op Food Store, Lebanon, NH
Health and Wellness Classes with Mary Saucier Choate, M.S., R.D.N., L.D.
How to Live to be 100+ - Dan Buettner
This is a wonderful speech which summarizes an investigation into those attributes of lifestyle that characterize the "blue zones" of the world, i.e. those places where people routinely live vibrantly beyond 100 years.
View the talk.
23 and 1/2 hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
This is a visual whiteboard lecture given by Dr Mike Evans. Dr Evans is founder of the Health Design Lab at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, an Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Public Health at the University of Toronto, and a staff physician at St. Michaels Hospital.
Watch the video.
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Care Express
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback