Your portal into D-H LWWW well-being activities and resources
Open to employees and significant others, the ManageWell portal provides you access to LWWW wellness activities and programs designed to motivate you to continue your journey to good health. Utilize these resources to take charge of your well-being and feel more confident in your ability to manage your wellness. Log on and you'll discover an array of programs and tools which you can access anywhere, anytime.
- Access from any device! iOS and Android app available
- Health Risk and Wellness Assessment (HRA)
- Healthy Habits Trackers
- Interactive tracking for fitness challenges
- Lets you make teams!
- Sync with your activity tracker – Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin and Microsoft Bands
- Many upgrades to the My Health page, including self-entry tracking of blood pressure and weight
- Health Info Links
- And MORE!
The ManageWell portal is accessible in and out of the network. Intranet access is single sign-on. Internet access is available and will require entering a user-email and password.
Mobile App available for iOS and Android
To register, you will need your employee ID number.
- Employees: Use your D-H employee ID with the prefix DH. (e.g. If your D-H ID is 012345, then enter DH012345)
- Significant Others: YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER can “Sign Up” by using your ID# and your birthdate. Then, when prompted select ‘significant other’.
- All New Members: sign up and earn your first 50 Live Well points!
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Care Express
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback