Diet & Nutrition
Eating the right food in the right quantity not only makes you feel good, it's also important in reducing your risk for conditions such as heart disease, certain cancers, diabetes, stroke, and osteoporosis.
Even making small alterations in your food choices can often make a surprising difference to your own and your family's health.
- Review our Links & Resources for helpful diet and nutrition information.
At Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon)
- Personalized Nutritional Assessments are available to all Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon) physicians and staff.
- Check our schedule of upcoming classes and events for nutritional offerings.
- Hungry? Review the DHMC Dining Room menu.
- Let's Talk and Taste Nutrition: outside the DHMC Dining Room the Third Thursday of the month 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
At Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- The Live Well/Work Well program for the Community Group Practices is under development. Please check back here for more information about our program.
Upper Valley HEAL (Healthy Eating Active Living)
The Upper Valley Health Eating Active Living Partnership (UV HEAL), hosted by the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD), links and supports community members and organizations working together to build a community that embraces healthy lifelong habits of 4-season physical activity and good nutrition.
HEAL Monthly Back Pack Flyers:
- September, 2014 (PDF)
For more information, contact UV HEAL:
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- MindStrength - Mindfulness Training
- Health Coaching
- Diet & Nutrition
- Employee Health
- Fitness/Physical Activity
- Hurt at Work
- Quit Tobacco
- Troubles in my Life and/or Work
- Workplace Safety
- Lifestyle Links
- Sleep Well
- DHMC EAP Online Presentations
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback