Occupational and Environmental Medicine (Nashua)
Occupational and Environmental Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua provides a wide range of services designed to meet the occupational and environmental health needs of our employees.
Our services for employees:
- Illness on the job
- Work related injuries, illnesses and exposures
- Needlestick/exposure to blood borne pathogens
We also offer offer Work capability/Fitness for Duty evaluations and new employee health screenings.
For additional information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Care Express
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback