Occupational & Environmental Medicine offers immunizations to employees and volunteers for protection against communicable disease and exposure at the work place.
Flu vaccination information
All Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon) physicians and staff are required to have the following immunizations prior to General Orientation date
- Hepatitis B (as job duties require)
- Seasonal Influenza (unless granted medical or religious exemption)
Immunizations are offered during new employee health screenings.
On the Intranet
For additional information, please review the Policies and Procedures Manual.
Accessing Intranet Links:
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Improvement Program (HIP)
- Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Safety & Environmental Programs
- Workability Program
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback