All Dartmouth-Hitchcock physicians and staff working at Dartmouth-Hitchcock are required to have the following immunizations prior to General Orientation date:
- Measles (Rubeola)
- German Measles (Rubella)
- Hepatitis B (as job duties require)
- Seasonal Influenza (unless granted medical or religious exemption)
Immunizations are offered during pre-placement screenings.
On the Intranet
For additional information, please review the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback