Personalized Nutritional Assessment
Free nutrition consultations are available to all Dartmouth-Hitchcock physicians, staff and their immediate families.
This one-hour assessment ensures that your nutrition plan is compatible with your goals and lifestyle. We will ask you about your social, medical, nutrition and weight history, and review available lab results. We will explain nutrition guidelines and provide additional reference materials.
If you would like further support, you can schedule a thirty-minute follow-up appointment. We discuss how your nutrition plan has been going since the last appointment, and provide feedback, education, and support. We can also speak by phone or email.
What to bring to your appointment
- Relevant laboratory results
- A current medication list
- Bottles of any vitamins/supplements you are taking
- We encourage you to complete a food record. The more information we have, the better we can help you.
Heather Wolfe, RD, LD, a registered, licensed dietitian, earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Vermont. She completed her dietetic internship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, where she worked as an outpatient nutrition counselor prior to joining the Dartmouth-Hitchcock inpatient dietetics team in 2006. Heather’s areas of interest include chronic disease prevention, weight management, and worksite wellness. She looks forward to coaching employees as they seek support in improving their nutrition and overall health.
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Improvement Program (HIP)
- Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Safety & Environmental Programs
- Workability Program
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback