Training & Education
Safety and Environmental Programs offers many training and education sesions throughout the year.
Our trainings focus on the following topic areas/groups.
- Clinical Staff
- Laboratory Staff
- Respiratory Protection
- Using MSDS
- Ergonomic Training
- Fire Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- BIRT (Back Injury Resource Team)
- Compressed Gas Handling Safety
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- General Orientation
For additional information about any of the trainings we offer, or to request a training, please contact the Safety Office at 650-7233.
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Care Express
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback