Ambassadors are key players who help promote a positive work culture by communicating wellness information from Live Well/Work Well (LWWW) to all D-H employees. Ambassadors help LWWW to understand the specific well-being needs of D-H employees.
Ambassadors will get the word out about wellness programs and the many wellness resources available across the D-H system.
Participation is key
- Be recognized as your department’s Wellness Ambassador.
- Communicate wellness information between LWWW and your team.
- Invite LWWW staff to your team meetings and events to present wellness information.
- Influence the culture of health in your department:
- Participate in wellness programs.
- Be creative and engaging when sharing the wellness information (ideas below):
- Order healthy food/drinks for meetings.
- Create a wellness bulletin board/newsletter.
- Arrange walking meetings/groups.
- Lead stretch breaks.
- Communicate with Live Well/Work Well and let us know what you are doing, so we can share it to inspire other workgroups.
How do I become a Wellness Ambassador?
Sign up today by filling out the LWWW Wellness Ambassador Form (PDF)!
- Health Improvement and Employee Wellness
- Live Well/Work Well Primary Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Care Express
- DHMC (Lebanon)
- D-H Concord, Manchester, & Nashua
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Occurrence Reporting
- Employee Feedback