Workability Care Manager Program provides care coordination for all injured eD-H employees, ensuring successful recovery and to safely return to work.
If you have been hurt at work and need to file for Workers' Compensation:
Complete an OWL Report (Internal Link) within 24 hours of the injury.
What we do
- Provide the injured worker with information about the benefits, supports and responsibilities within the worker's compensation benefit system
- Aid and enhance communication among employees, their supervisors and insurance carriers, and human resources following a work-related injury
- Coordinate and monitor appropriate transitional employment or alternate duty
- Provide education and assistance regarding the disability management process to managers and supervisors
When to contact a Workability Care Manager
- You have been injured while working at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- You have questions regarding workers' compensation benefits
- You Need assistance with returning to work or staying at work with a work related disability or injury
- You are a manager or supervisor and have questions about workers' compensation benefits and process
- Have questions about employer or employee rights and responsibilities
- You need help understanding or managing your work capacity in relationship to your injury and your work role
For any questions or assistance please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org