- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Addresses Racism as a Public Health DisparityBy Newsroom | October 9
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and 38 other health systems in 45 states and Washington, DC have committed to addressing racism and public health disparities caused by racism
Pay a parking ticket
Use our online payment system to pay a parking ticket received at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC). You may also download and complete our Parking Appeal Form for Fines (PDF).
To pay a parking ticket, please have ready:
- The vehicle's license plate number
- The parking ticket number (directly below the barcode on the ticket)*
- Your credit or debit card number
* If you don’t have your ticket, please call the Parking Office at 603-650-8892 between 7:00 am and 2:45 pm, Monday through Friday, or email DH_ParkingNorth@hitchcock.org to get your ticket number.