Secure Access allows you to connect to various Dartmouth-Hitchcock computer applications and files when you are not in the office.
You may encounter problems with using Citrix Receiver when you first attempt to use your new RSA token. If you encounter problems, please follow these instructions (PDF).
If you are using Secure Access for the first time from an “unmanaged” or personal home computer or device:
- Install the Citrix Receiver (only necessary to install one time).
- Follow the instructions for configuring the Citrix Receiver on a personal device (PDF). This document include configuration instructions for PCs, MACs, iPads, iPhones, and Android devices.
If you are using using a “managed” or work-issued computer or device:
- Go to dhapps.hitchcock.org to login.
Note: When you access the D-H network with Secure Access, you will not be able to cut and paste between files that are open on your computer and files that are open in Secure Access.
What programs or items can I get to with Secure Access?
When you connect to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock network using Secure Access, you can use the following resources:
- eD-H test server (Playground)
- Employee Self-Service
- IDX Scheduling Framework
- Library Information Resources from the Biomedical Libraries
- Microsoft Office, which includes Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Terminal Systems, which includes DH1, DH8i, DH11i, and DH9i
- Utilities and My Files, which includes your network drives (H and I drives)
- Your email (Outlook)
- Your SharePoint sites
Additional resources are being added all the time.